Re: 85 of Alex Malloy's intros and NRs

  • Subject: Re: 85 of Alex Malloy's intros and NRs
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:52:37 -0500

The reason I post so many pictures in the library is first of all a not
so good one might be the only one that comes around for awhile so I use
it. Second I don't have time to go back through almost 9000 files that
the library contains and sort them and remove the bad ones. Third if a
plant is really eaten up by slugs or is puny it might give people an
indication that it isn't such a good plant. There is always going to be
bad photgraphy or equipment.
	I quess there is no use discussing this much anymore. My opinion is a
plant should be grown and self tested a few years minimum before
named/and or released. Others might think different.