Gardens to visit

Thursday morning Lori and I are leaving for a long weekend on Cape Cod.  I
am looking for some gardens to tour while driving from Vermont through
Boston to Cape Cod. Also would like some places to visit while in Cape Cod,
we are actually going to be staying in Woods Hole.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Roy Dales
830 Lake Rd
Milton, VT 05468-3449
1-802-893-0170 Work