Re: insects and diseases

  • Subject: Re: insects and diseases
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:07:57 -0700

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 9/17/01 2:28:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
> writes:
> << This might make people more aware of what they are
>  dealing with. >>
> Bob, that is a wonderful idea, are you going to include pics?  N.

	Alttara sent me a great photo of nematodes and I have a few photos of
	I was going to start last night but messed up my computer again. I hate
when that happens. I have a copy of the library on this one that I just
copied here but would rather intentionally move it to this one to work
from here so I know I have it all rather than do it in an emergency
situation if I don't have to. So I will wait until I get the other going
Bob        Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne Waukon, Ia 52172
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/