looking for seed

  • Subject: looking for seed
  • From: KT1140@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:47:49 EDT

Greeting fellow hostaholics. I'm putting together a program on growing hostas
from seed for the Upstate New York Hosta Society to be presented October 20.
I'm looking for streaked breeder seed to distribute to those who attend. If
anyone has seed from streaked hosta that they would like to donate please
e-mail me. I would like packets of 15 to twenty seeds if possible.

Thanks,

Kent Terpening