Re: no subject and New Column

DiannThoma@netscape.net wrote:

> Narda, you wicked person, god it would be funny if Chick did the Q/A in the Hosta Journal; however, the future of the Journal might be in jeapardy depending on our members' senses of humor etc.

Not too long ago, a lady came into our nursery and said that several of her house plants had died suddenly and she was very upset.  She lived alone and thought of her house plants as her babies.
She had named each of them and she constantly talked to them and lavished them with care.  She asked if I knew what could have happened.

I told her that I don't grow house plants and explained that it is always difficult to diagnose a problem without knowing anything about the plant, but my best guess was mass suicide.

Now, what was your question?