Re: price-gouging

  • Subject: Re: price-gouging
  • From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:22:41 -0400

Hi Bob,
         What would you do if the other place did it too? It is illegal.
Businesses who do that hope to get people cornered, like the car rental
place at the airport. If you need it bad enough you'll pay and that's what
they're hoping for. This is a democracy and we can demand that the
government do something. In this case the government seems only too happy to
help.

..........Bill Meyer