problem solving sites

  • Subject: problem solving sites
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 02:13:31 -0500

Hi All....

Here are some links to sites you might like to keep handy just in case
you ever need them.

The Best PC Help, Reference, And Test Sites Sep 17, 2001
By the time we're done, we should have an absolutely awesome aggregate
list of good and proven sites and resources for tracking down and
solving just about any kind of tech problem any of us might run into!
links to 85 sites
http://www.informationweek.com/story/IWK20010916S0021

Check Your Site
Use these tools to quickly check the pages of your site for valid
markup, accessibility, usability, browser compatibility, spell
checking, etc.
http://www.craigcecil.com/checkyoursite.htm

I hope you never have a problem and never have to use them!

Sue

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
Little Canada, Minnesota
651-483-4655  zone 4 ab