RE: new version of Tears in Heaven

  • Subject: RE: new version of Tears in Heaven
  • From: "Lori Johnson" <IJATSON@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:48:00 -0400

http://spot.eroded.org/thankyou/

Go to the link above to see how the rest of the world is responding. This
was posted to the Phoenix, but I thought folks on this list might like the
reference too. It is overwhelming to see the support. I am generally not
emotional or the weepy type, but I find my thick emotional armor pierced by
the loss of so many lives, and the unity that is the one glimmer of light.