SALE---St. Paul - Minneapolis area

  • Subject: SALE---St. Paul - Minneapolis area
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:49:32 -0500

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that Green Value Nursery is closing out
there retail store.  Everything except bushes are marked 50% off.  We
bought 3 beautiful grasses (2 and 3 gallon pots), 4 hostas, 2
daylilies and 4 perennials (all in 1 gallon pots) for $62.  They are
also selling everything in their display garden.  We are going back
tomorrow to pick up a few trees that we didn't have room for

ps  I just love a sale!!

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
Little Canada, Minnesota
651-483-4655  zone 4 ab