no more drought?

  • Subject: no more drought?
  • From: "Helen" <msbucky@home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 00:37:26 -0400

Well, don't know about you folks out there, but we've had quite a bit of rain the past couple of days.  According to my little rain man outside, a good inch and a half anyway.  One good thing, I won't have to run out and water the hostas for awhile!  And, no, here they aren't dormant yet - no frost as yet, and most are still bright and perky.

Helen