Re: Hiroshima

  • Subject: Re: Hiroshima
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 07:17:52 -0500

For that war time act, we dropped the atomic bomb
>      on the Japanese island of Hiroshima.

Hi Lori
	We didn't actually drop the bomb on Hiroshima because of Pearl Harbor,
we dropped it so we didn't have to invade their islands to end the war.

Jim wrote:
one of their aims is to turn our freedom-loving country into another
totalitarian state
	Add this to the Falwells of this country and it is scary. I am sure
Falwell didn't retract because he didn't mean what he was saying, he
retracted because he got alot of flak for saying it. I never heard his
statements or his retraction though, just what was said here. He is as
far out as bin Laden.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/