RE: Hiroshima

  • Subject: RE: Hiroshima
  • From: "Lori Johnson" <IJATSON@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:45:20 -0400

I don't suggest that we nuke anyone. My point is that retaliation is
inevitable.

The original message that I replied on (not written by anyone on the list)
indicated that the Afghanistan people are prisoners in their own country. If
the Afghan leaders have any concern for the innocent civilians that will be
lost in the ensuing "war" (new or old method), than one would expect them to
work with, rather than against the US to rid the country of the terrorists.

Not surprising is that many of the Tribal Leaders are members of the Taliban
and financed by Bin Laden.
Lori