Re: Hiroshima

  • Subject: Re: Hiroshima
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 06:47:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/01 9:41:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
IJATSON@prodigy.net writes:

<< Afghanistan people are prisoners in their own country. If
 the Afghan leaders have any concern for the innocent civilians that will be
 lost in the ensuing "war" (new or old method), than one would expect them to
 work with, rather than against the US to rid the country of the terrorists.

Lori, as I see these people who are trying to get into Pakistan and are lined
up along the border my first thought is what can we do for these people with
the winter coming up.  Many children and moms and old people, they don't
deserve to suffer just because some insane person has established himself in
their country.  N.