Re: Hiroshima

  • Subject: Re: Hiroshima
  • From: "Gerry/Bob O'Neill" <eoneill@attglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 09:41:05 -0400

The film was not a hoax, but was shot by Reuter's on 9/11. This rumor and others are discussed and debunked at <http://www.snopes2.com/info/rumors.htm>

I choose to believe that the celebrating Palestinians were acting in a knee-jerk manner as they do to any report of bad things happenings in the US or Israel, and that they did not at the time understand what really had happened. I try to keep in mind that what these people hear and see from their leaders and the media is tightly controlled.