Re: Hiroshima

  hugs and prayers for the families who lost a loved one, for those who
have family members missing, and to you and your co-workers who are manning
the phone lines.  That has to be a hard job.  And to your CEO, what a
thing to do, that can't be an easy job either.   Prayers for strength,
and peace being sent for all of you.
Sam I Am