Re: Harry's Able Talk (cute double entendre, carolyn)

  • Subject: Re: Harry's Able Talk (cute double entendre, carolyn)
  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:38:39 EDT

carolyn et al,
in st louis, before my workshop, i showed folks how i choose different types and styles of displays for my award winning exhibits.  i never did a program like it before, and it was exciting, and a new look at display techniques.  i pulled out all my array of stands, mats, and accesories, sorta leaning towards my 2000$ in 2000 article for the ahs journal.
in louisville on oct 16th i may do the same before that workshop.  but ya know what???
i hate to do the SAME thing once.  so it's always fresh to me too, i dont want to be bored, and surely dont want my repeat offenders to be bored either, so y'all come see, and be ready for anything, when i bring hosta bonsai to falls church, va.
i'll be bringin some dwf bamboos and other goodies too.
see ya'll at both venues, and at memphis  for the s e regional.

love y'all.
harry

Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
       hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
       japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai
http://www.shinkigen.com
      shishi@aol.com
770-434-9955

psalm 150