the louisville gig

  • Subject: the louisville gig
  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 00:11:28 EDT

hey all
hosta of kentuckiana will be hosting me, and i will be presenting
hosta bonsai (yes takin over the known world) on
oct 16th, a tuesday nite at 6:30 pm, a little earlier than usual.
workshops will be 15$, (oy, vatta dill)
and will be at their "usual " meeting place, 9600 brownsboro rd., at the republic bank bldg.
betsy dienes (mamahosta@aol.com) will be your contact to book reservations in the workshop.
everyone is invited to come to the talk part of the program, but please stay for the workshop, i guarantee a fun time. (btw, justin wilson has passed)
repeat offenders from o hi yo, and st lou will be joining me again, (they just dont learn)
i'll be bringin jap maples, dwf bamboos, and a few hostas.
please e me, or betsy for gory details.
if you have any special needs or requests, please e me, or call.
love you all
come on down.

next stop, hostas in focus, nov 10th, falls church.

Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
       hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
       japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai

psalm 150
rock and roll