Fwd: Bill Bricka

  • Subject: Fwd: Bill Bricka
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:02:58 EDT

Olga P ask me to send this to the hosta open group.

Clyde C.

  • Subject: Bill Bricka
  • From: "Olga Petryszyn" <op@niia.net>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:23:14 -0500
Hello Clyde,

    Bill Brincka passed into the night on the 25th.  His heart just coldn't keep up from the damage.  I spent the day with Basil to make all the arrangements.  I cannot express how depressed I am and cannot imagine the degree of pain that Basil feels. There will be open casket visitation on Saturday the 29th from 6 to 8 and again on Sunday from 2-4 with a small service at 4.  Afterwards if anyone wishes, there will be dining at the Beechwood in New Buffalo, MI following the service. Bill will be receive his friends at:

Carlisle Funeral Home
613 Washington St.
Michigan City, IN  46360
219-874-4214

There is a fund set up:
William Brincka Memorial Fund
First State Bank of Porter
230 Lincoln
Porter, IN  46304

and of course Basil's address:
Basil Cross
427 Furness Road
Michigan City, IN  46360
219-872-2756

Please pass this on the the hosta world via internet.  Thank you Clyde.  Olga