From: owner-hosta-open@hort.net [mailto:owner-hosta-open@hort.net]On Behalf Of jwessel@infi.net
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 12:52 PM
To: hosta-open@hort.net
Subject: TDZ

After reading the Journal HostaScience articles on hosta propagation I am very interested in trying some experimenting with Thidiazuron (TDZ) .

Beings that I live in cotton country, I found a local source for DROPP produced by Aventis. Dropp cost about $62 a pound in 50% WP form with a minimum purchase of 5 lbs.

I would like to share the cost with 4 other people if there is an other interest. Please contact me directly if you are interested.

If anyone could supply the dilutions formula to get a 1000 PPM from the 50% WP, it would be appreciated.

John Wessel

Wessel Nursery
505 Gawain Court
Virginia Beach, VA. 23464