Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #400

  • Subject: Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #400
  • From: "Ran Lydell" ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 00:44:59 -0400

Joe
They are not called "societies" for nothing!  The primary function , seems
to be social.  I don't consider that all bad though.  Without the conduit
the Hosta Society provides, I would not have nearly as much access to folks
with intresting ideas and thoughts.  I guess different folks take different
things from the associations formed there.
Thanks
Ran