Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #400

  • Subject: Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #400
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:45:05 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/02 10:29:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

 I'm sure you'll be thrilled that I'm willing to take another shot at your
 basic premise.

Joe and Chick,
You guys run out of garden chores to do?  Nice to hear from both of
you.....even if it is one of your over my head lively discussions.    N.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8