Quebec Fall Meeting

  • Subject: Quebec Fall Meeting
  • From: "Rejean Millette" bomil@total.net
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 07:20:33 -0400

The Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society is proud to announce its next Annual meeting at the Montreal botanical Garden on Saturday September 14th.

Here is brief line-up of this third event:

We will have our second Hosta Cut Leaf Show.
We will have a workshop on breedind
We will have a speaker Albert Mondor, who will show the attendees how to use hostas and daylilies in landscaping
We will have a great speaking in the daylilies' world: Clarence Crochet
We will have a great auction: we already received plants donated by Van Wade, Ran Lydell, Ted Petit, Mark Zilis, Clarence Crochet and few others
and of course we will have our annual general meeting.

You are all WELCOME to visit us. You can also SEND US plants for our auction.

We have more than 400 members and our members are great potential byers (Ask Mark Zilis or Ted Petit).

If you want to send things for this event just e-mail back and we will tell you where to send these.

Reggie D. Millette
President Q.H.H.S.
Tel: (514) 685-4009

Again MANY THANKS.