Re: small trees/archives

  • Subject: Re: small trees/archives
  • From: HIEESML@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:12:06 EDT

Hi Jean,

Thank you that was wonderful information! Just what I was looking for. Redbud
sounds very interesting. I will make sure to look into them.

Do you know anything about American Basswood? I have a few mature trees on
the lot and many, many seedlings. I understand they are fast growers. Any
information on the roots?