Fw: On-Line Auction AHS!

  • Subject: Fw: On-Line Auction AHS!
  • From: "Dan & Lu Nelson" hostanut@Bellsouth.net
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 10:53:26 -0400

see attached...
Dan & Lu
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 9:14 AM
Subject: On-Line Auction AHS!

Please forward this to all interested persons on your personal address books as well as help spread the information at local meetings, soon to be published local news letters, and the robins.
Don Dean
1. The journal will not hit mailboxes until sometime in mid October. This first run of an AHS on-line auction has been postponed in consideration to all members which are not on the robins or in one of our personal address books. The change follows:

AHS On-line Agreement and Procedures

DURATION   The auction will run from 10/26/02 thru 10:00 p.m. CST 11/09/02 (adjusted to meet Journal arrival date)

2. This date change makes spring delivery the normal expectation.

3. The word template was apparently misleading. We are sending a sample paragraph as a model from which donors may provide a paragraph describing their donation. We don't wish to miss represent these plants.

4. We currently have 8 donations with descriptions and another 8 or so requests for "templates." Perhaps the season has more than the plants feeling tired and ready for dormancy. Plans for increases in our journal have been put into action. Consider jumping in on this opportunity to keep the plans moving forward!!!