On-Line Auction AHS!

  • Subject: On-Line Auction AHS!
  • From: ctuttle39@juno.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:59:04 -0400

Please forward this to all interested persons on your personal address
books as well as help spread the information at local meetings, soon to
be published local news letters, and the robins.
Thanks,
Don Dean

CHANGES AND CLARIFICATION

1. The journal will not hit mailboxes until sometime in mid October. This
first run of an AHS on-line auction has been postponed in consideration
to all members which are not on the robins or in one of our personal
address books. The change follows:

AHS On-line Agreement and Procedures

DURATION  . The auction will run from 10/26/02 thru 10:00 p.m. CST
11/09/02 (adjusted to meet Journal arrival date)

2. This date change makes spring delivery the normal expectation.

3. The word template was apparently misleading. We are sending a sample
paragraph as a model from which donors may provide a paragraph describing
their donation. We don't wish to miss represent these plants.

4. We currently have 8 donations with descriptions and another 8 or so
requests for "templates." Perhaps the season has more than the plants
feeling tired and ready for dormancy. Plans for increases in our journal
have been put into action. Consider jumping in on this opportunity to
keep the plans moving forward!!!