Re: .exe attachments

  • Subject: Re: .exe attachments
  • From: "Ann James" annfree@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:21:32 -0500

Dan,

Thanks for the heads up.  I just don't open anything anymore unless it's
from a regular correspondent, and even then you aren't always safe.  When I
saw that .exe I deleted the thing as fast as I could.  There really isn't
anything I need to know about hostas that badly.  My old computer got jerked
around by various worms and viruses even though I have Norton on guard at
all times.  Just grabbing the things as they come doesn't seem to prevent
all the damage they can do.

Ann