Re: .exe attachments

Hi Tim,
I had an unsigned '.pif' attachment - from, I think, Andrew
Lietzow
allegedly - yesterday and when I clicked on 'Properties' to try
and get more info it tried to save itself, so I deleted it and
deleted 'Deleted Items' immediately.
These internet terrorists are getting worse and maybe getting
well ahead of the anti virus 'experts' !
If you go to Start - Run - type msconfig - and click on Startup
you will see immediately what is running there.
If you are unsure about any of the entries there is a useful
summary of the most common items on the Startup list at:

www.pacs-portal.co.uk

and click on 'STARTUP TIPS'...that should keep you busy for a
while!!

I assume your absence on this robin is mainly because you have
been trying to get your Tax Return completed by today :-))
All the best
Charlie

p.s. Thanks for the info Hugo