Re: Foliar nematodes questions

  • Subject: Re: Foliar nematodes questions
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:07:05 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/2003 2:37:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
HMinnesota@aol.com writes:

> Any suggestions or recommendations?

I noticed infestation late August and got a professional at a local nursery
to spray. I don't know what was used but will inquire and report back. The
regimen consists of two sprayings two weeks apart.

Apparently one can purchase various products and do it yourself. My
suggestion is to get someone else(someone licensed) to do it. Cost ($125 total) is
minimal when I consider $$$ spent on hostas.

Clyde Crockett  Kleid Krokodil