Re: For Minnesota hosta lovers only

  • Subject: Re: For Minnesota hosta lovers only
  • From: rosie mccreedy rosiesgardens@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Tom,
I want to wish you good luck with your hosta venture!  We have been selling hostas for over 15 yrs in northern Minnesota.  Presently we have 420 different varities of hostas and we are located 15 miles south of Duluth, Mn.
I did not receive your price list attachment.  Please be so kind as to send me one.
Thank you,
Rosie and Dee
Rosie's Gardens
208 Ratika Rd
Esko, Mn 55733
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:12:23 EDT
Subject: Fwd: Tom Carlson's HostasDirect to open Tuesday, August 26th

"Have over 410 different varieties of Hostas that are all on sale -
possibly the largest selection of Hostas for sale in Minnesota as far as I know."

Thomas S. Carlson
As of June 30, 2003 - some of my e mail is switching to
19 Mid Oaks Road
Roseville, MN 55113-5612

H: 651-646-1514
C: 651-398-8958
FAX: 651-646-1796

[demime 1.01c removed an attachment of type application/zip which had a name of HostasDirectGardenGenesis.ZIP]

Do you Yahoo!?