foliar nematodes

  • Subject: foliar nematodes
  • From: Parwinder Grewal grewal.4@osu.edu
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:09:25 -0400

Hello all,

I hear that this year foliar nematodes are worse than previous years and
are showing up in many places.  My Ph.D. student would like to determine if
there are different species or races of nematodes involved.  Knowing the
exact species and race can be important in the control as different
populations may differ in their sensitivity to control agents.  I will
greatly appreciate receiving leaf samples (host or other plants) from
several different places for these studies.

Parwinder Grewal, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Entomology, Nematology, and Environmental Science
Department of Entomology, OARDC
The Ohio State University
1680 Madison Ave
Wooster, Ohio 44691, USA
Phone (330) 263-3963
Fax (330) 263-3686
Want to know about beneficial nematodes?