Re: All in a days work at the PANTHEON

  • Subject: Re: All in a days work at the PANTHEON
  • From: "Bygd" bygd@execpc.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:39:34 -0500

Maybe this info could help you catch that woodchuck.

A couple of weeks ago, a woodchuck that had been hanging around our poleshed
started eating the muskmelon in the garden.  My husband set up the livetrap
using muskmelon pieces for bait.  Within an hour, the critter was trapped
and  sent on to woodchuck heaven.