Re: hosta in a bog garden

  • Subject: Re: hosta in a bog garden
  • From: Ray Wiegand <wie1086@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 19:06:13 -0400

That is probably the key answer I need to know to get started. I will try
and add more soil near the hosta to keep the crown from swimming.

What can I hope to gain from putting hosta in these conditions. I am hoping
fragrants will bloom and set seed better, and whites won't melt out. Are my
guesses correct?

I will try and get a copy of your article

thanks ,