Re: hostas that you will always love

  • Subject: Re: hostas that you will always love
  • From: earthspirit <bdn7458@mailbag.com>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:25:38 -0500

My favorites are montana aureomarginata, tokudama aureonebulosa, Sum and Substance, Last Dance, Guacamole, Potomac Pride, King Tut, Regal Splendor, Lady Isobel Barnett, Thunderbolt (it has increased nicely in the two years that I've had it), Paul's Glory and Gold Standard. Another that has come into its own on becoming a clump is Geisha. Jean Bawden, Madison, Wi