Jon Soucek Meeting

  • Subject: Jon Soucek Meeting
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:02:43 EDT

Thanks to our excellent photographer Joan R. Altman we have entered the Jon
Soucek meeting into the 'Gardens Galore.' Joan called this a prelude to the
2005 AHS National convention to be held in the Cleveland, Ohio area next year.
You may view the pictures at ====http://www.hostalibrary.org/lemke.html

Viva la Hosta,

Lemke's Database
Marvin 'Mike' Lemke