Azalea Patch

The tail end of Ivan dropped numerous tornados in VA and MD last night (as
it did in many, many other states).  I have heard that Eva Jones and her  dad,
Arthur Wrede,  (Arthur actually live at the nursery) had one  touch down
overnight which leveled some of the nursery. Everyone is okay,  she says.
I will pass along more details as I hear them.
If you want to try to drop her/them a note of encouragement I have two  email
addresses for her:
_azaleapatchmd@hotmail.com_ (mailto:azaleapatchmd@hotmail.com)  the  nursery,
_EvaJonesazp2@aol.com_ (mailto:EvaJonesazp2@aol.com)  her  home email