The Bob & Sally Murphy Garden

  • Subject: The Bob & Sally Murphy Garden
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:21:12 EDT
  • R0c0ed: (from majordomo@localhost) by lorien.mallorn.com (8.11.7/8.11.7) id i8MGLIv26747; Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:21:18 -0500

HostaHolics,

As you probably know I am introducing various gardens in my Hosta Library
section called 'Gardens Galore.' I have 'saved' the four pictures that Randy
Goodwin sent to Hostapix. One on the suggestions that I have received from Tim
Saville was to try to get pictures of gardens that will soon or have gone out of
existence.  Wouldn't you like to see pictures of Alex Summers, Herb Benedicts
and other gardens.  I am sure there are many out there in the hands of hosta
lovers. If you have picture taken at Bob and Sally's Garden, please send them
to me and I will try to put together a suitable set for the Library. What can I
do, to stir you into action?

http://www.hostalibrary.org/lemke.html

Viva la Hosta,

Lemke's Database