Re: 'Rich Gold's Moon Child'

  • Subject: Re: 'Rich Gold's Moon Child'
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:46:03 -0400

Rich: It's not that often that I see a streaked gold hosta with that much
coloration in a leaf. If only it were stable. I did have a H. 'High Fat
Cream' that kept some similar leaves for a couple of years and at the
moment a H. 'Sea Sunrise'  which shares some of the beauty of the picture
in the hosta library.Actually most of my gold streakers have only white in
them  and the green is extremely fugitive. Thanks for pointing out that
beauty Rich.   glen

"It is the business of the future to be dangerous...the major advances in
civilization are processes that all but wreck the societies in which they
occur." Alfred North Whitehead
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont