Re: watering hosta gardens with irrigation system?

  • Subject: Re: watering hosta gardens with irrigation system?
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:08:50 -0700 (PDT)

The higher the humidity the less cooling will occur.
Get a cheap mister like those used for individuals
around a pool. I payed .99 at Wal-Mart at the end of
the season marked down. Reg price I think was 5.99,
regardless call a pool supply company and check e-bay.
You can set up your own experiment, keep records of
temp in and out of mist and compare to temp v.
hunidity. Won't be hard!
Keep us posted?

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>

Butch Ragland