Re: lack of slug damage

Michael D. Cook wrote:
 Obviously, this plant will have
> to be protected continuously in my cat-intensive neighborhood.

Hi Sheila
	This really surprises me because I probably have 20 Cheery Berry of
different sizes and my daughter has a cat and the neighborhood cats are
always in our yard and I have never missed a leaf. Maybe like the slugs
these are different species.  :-)
Bye
Bob
PS I do believe slug damage might be caused by different species though.

--
       http://www.gem-enterprises.com/axmear/home.html  HOSTAS ONLINE
        http://www.gem-enterprises.com/axmear/webwork.html WEBWORK