Setcreasea purpurea

I have a clump of  Setcreasea purpurea in a large above ground container
that was planted from a cutting spring of 1997, it grew well all season,
after the first hard frost I moved it out of the way, not expecting it
to return. After a rather mild winter, to my surprise it came back and
now is quite a nice plant.

--
Mailto:rstine@ioa.com
Asheville, NC USDA Zone 6