New plants arrived

Hi all,
Just received my order from Plant Delights today and as usual the stuff
is fantastic.  No hostas this time but I got the two new Juncus inflexus
(blue rushes) that were offered and they look great, especially
"Lovesick Blues".  They're called bog plants but are listed as doing
well in moist soils.  I certainly hope that's the case because I've got
a great moist spot picked out for them and I'm visualizing a couple
of nice gold hostas planted with them.
Also picked up the Disporum flavum, since I like Solomon's Seal this
sounded like a nice addition.