Video(Crockett Garden)

Dear Friends,
Found yesterday by Carol was my 3-reel video of my garden that I shot in
August 1997. (I thought it was lost forever.) It is actually entertaining. If
any clubs should like to borrow it for their programs, I'd be glad to send it,
along with a fourth reel of an update on several sections of the garden.
I am eeeing Glen Pether as the rep of the BHHS.

The time is about 90 minutes as I have a rather large collection.The update
will run about 15 minutes. The series(which is denominated "Series Two") could
be edited, of course. (Series One is a two reeler that is a rather "humorous"

I'd be glad to send to any group.
The camcorder I use is one of those that employs the small tapes;so, one would
need an adapter to view in VHS format. I have several of such and would be
glad to send one on.