30th Anniversary---Confidential

I am sure the AHS will do something to mark the 30th ann. of the founding of
the AHS. But I'd like to suggest that those of us on the hosta-open and AHS
Robin do something special for the founder, Alex Summers. He has been a friend
of and to all and has given us so much.

I know he still likes hostas! One suggestion is for each of us who have some
new intros to send him a division of such. But maybe there is a better gift.
The person on both of these lists who knows him and his wife, Gene, best is
Dan Nelson.
Dan, what do you think would be a nice gift to Alex in honor of his great gift
to us?
Let's keep this confidential--let's surprise Alex.

Another suggestion--a rare tree.

We need a treasurer. If each of us contributed only $5.00 I think we could
come up with a nice surprise for Alex.