Timber Press

Therese,

I can't comment on _A Gardener's Guide to Growing Hostas_ because I
don't have it, but, in general, Timber Press is my favorite publisher
for gardening books.  I have 20-25 books from their catalog and am
planning on ordering a couple more in the next week or so.  I have
always been pleased with both the quality of the book and the infor-
mation contained therein.

John
jford@runet.edu