Re: Green sport of Christmas Tree

At 12:20 AM 9/18/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Has the green sport of Christmas Tree been registered?
>I thought it was to be named Christmas Green.
>Mike Deeds

Hi, Mike.  Is that sport as dark as the green of Christmas Tree?  With so
many plants purported to be 'almost black', Christmas Tree is the only one
that actually is in my garden.  Well, Obsession is, but it is a different

I would really like to have the sport if it is the same hue as it's 'parent'.

Sheila Smith
Niles, MI  USA, Z 5/6