Re: Wayside Gardens

Hi!
    I'm Tom Tillery from Atlanta. In answer to your question, you get very, very
small, dissapointing plants from  Wayside. I have ordered  out of impulse only
to be dissapointed by what i got. You might expect fairly large plants but you
only get plugs or tiny tissue cultures. If you don't want to take my word for
it, try it, but let me know what you think when it arrives. Just my opinion.
Tom