Newsletter Editors and Liasons

Hello everyone,

Computers, Email and this robin are wonderful tools for we newsletter editors.
But, they have also NOT been the be-all and end-all answer to our computer era
problems.
At the national convention in Peoria, the Newsletter Editor Co-Ordinator baton
was officially passed from Judy Burns to me.  Since then she and I have made
various attemps to pass the information stored in her MAC computer to my IBM
compatible computer.  Thus far we have NOT been successful in this endeavor
and we apologize to all of you who have been waiting for more NLE information.

If anyone 'out there' is reading this and feel that you could be of
help...PLEASE jump in here and Email me at:

CBCTPLANT @ AOL.com
or Judy Burns at:
burnsbiz@atl.mediaone.net

Judy and I have answered a few of you who have contacted us individually, but
rest assured that we are working together to get the newsletter exchange
updated and running like a well oiled machine.  We just need to get our
individual machines talking to one another on the same page.

Again, if you are reading this and feel you can be of help....jump in!

In the meantime, any of you who are a newsletter editor or are the computer
liason for your local society, please send me a private Email and tell me who
you are and which local society you are a member of, so that I can start to
update any new information.  Our goal is to have a representative from each
society who is able to gather information via the robin and pass it along to
each local society. Even if you feel that you are already listed, please send
me a quick note of your society, your name and address and what type of
computer you are working with.  If you will put NLE in the subject line it
will be very helpful.

Thank you all for hanging in there with us while we work out these file
glitches!

Carol Brashear