Re: Chick's Poll---Recent Purchases

Hi; I lost Chick's original post, so I hope he wasn't only asking about
expensive ones.  Some of my favorite new purchases were pretty cheap.

Spilt Milk - very pretty variegation and heavy substance

ventricosa Aureomarginata - sooo inexpensive, but it is (IMHO) one of the
most beautiful, with its thick creamy margins and glossy foliage; also
seems pretty slug-resistant

Obsession - so much spiky foliage springing from the crown gives it an
energetic appearance; heavy substance and apparently slug-proof.  Also has
a great blackish color that sets off the flowers nicely.  Unusual appearance.

Fragrant Bouquet - fast growing and nice bright color

Blessings - ouch! my wallet!  But if the color and spiky shape are what
photos represent them to be, I know it will be a favorite when it gets here.

Sheila Smith
mikecook@pipeline.com
Niles, MI  USA, Z 5/6