Re: A Good Troy-Bilt Tiller

<<  Swear, you men are all alike!. Last week my husband, (I think he MUST
  be a relative of Tim Allen), bought me a 5 hp, Troybuilt Pony! I would
  have to be Hercules to run that buckin bronco! >>

NOPE....!  Not all of us men are the same...Last year I bought a Troy Built
Mini model 12001..  I JUST LOVE IT TO DEATH... It has enough power to MAINTAIN
a garden easily..  The outer tines come off so you can till between plants..
The only draw back is that it is too light to be used to till "new" earth - by
that I mean an initial tilling of soil that is hard packed.  For that you need
to loosen the dirt with a shovel.  I have 5 gardens and it has helped me
reduce my backstrain and improve my productivity ten fold (Well, perhaps I
stretch the truth).
However, I will agree that the Troy Built is the best you can buy - and they
are no more expensive than the cheapies!