A Good Troy-Bilt Tiller

In a message dated 9/21/98 11:20:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
beautbug@PROVIDE.NET writes:

<<  Swear, you men are all alike!. Last week my husband, (I think he MUST
 be a relative of Tim Allen), bought me a 5 hp, Troybuilt Pony! I would
 have to be Hercules to run that buckin bronco! >>

I agree that the "Pony" is too large for most home gardens...so the Junior
would work out best.  I live near Troy, NY where they are made and love the
Troy-Bilt series...Just think, he could have bought you a 10 HP Horse
Model...Now that is a real machine  (Only for one who gardens on a huge

You should be able to trade it in for the smaller model if you take it back
right away...I was one of the Managers for the Troy-Bilt Showcase Store in
Albany a couple of years ago, when we tried a retail store in the HUGE
Shopping Mall in the Albany, NY area.  It got to be too much of a threat to
local dealers as well as other concerns and new emphasis by the new CEO so
that store went out of business.  I still believe that "ONLY THE BEST BUILT -
SAY TROY-BILT"  So give him another chance and get the Junior Model...don't
settle for anything less than a Troy-Bilt though...they are the best!!

UNYHS President